- Speak positively about your leader and organization at all times.
- When you disagree with a decision or the direction of the organization speak only with those who have the authority to represent your concern.
- Use your interpersonal skills to build team unity rather than builing a personal following. (Are you seeking loyalty to yourself or supporting loyalty to the organization?)
- Be an asset to your organization by demonstrating a positive attitude even in the tough times. The attitude each one of us displays shapes the corporate culture in which we work.
- Avoid using negative body language to communicate your frustration or dissatisfaction with the leadership of your organization.
- Work hard and go the extra mile.
- Express gratitude for the positive characteristics of your leader and organization.
Remember loyalty is demonstrated in your words and actions and is a reflection of your character. What would you add to this list?