Here are a few of the things I’ve been learning lately…
- The most relevant ideas we can discover are typically born out of listening to the need of the customer. Leaders If you need an inspirational idea, listen for need.
- Interest is not the same as commitment. Many people are interested in what we lead but not everyone is readily committed to join the cause.
- Enthusiasm alone does not a movement make
- Mission is born when the leader spends time understanding the heart, intention and calling of God.
- Values have to be expressed daily in order to truly become ingrained in your corporate culture.
- Leadership is a well that runs deep and requires a lifelong process of learning.
- You don’t have the right vision until it makes your heart race.
- Organizations are more valuable when they are produce cause not just a product.
- Be who God created you to be not what others expect you to be or what your insecurities tell you to be.
- Growth comes in waves be ready to ride it when the big ones hit.
What are you learning? Write it down, apply it, reinforce it through repetition and teach it to others.