When I ask church leaders what their leadership development strategy is, I usually get one of two answers: “We don’t have one” or “Ours is organic” (Which typically means they don’t have one). It’s difficult to develop a full, rich pipeline of leaders without an intentional leadership development strategy.
On March 4-5 Tony Morgan and I will be facilitating a leadership development experience to equip your leadership team to shift its thinking and its practices. Tony is the Chief Strategic Officer and founder of TonyMorganLive.com. He’s a consultant, leadership coach and writer who helps churches get unstuck and have a bigger impact. The experience will also include a guest appearance from Mark Miller, Vice President of Organizational Effectiveness at Chick-fil-A. Mark will be sharing some of the leadership development practices that have shaped Chick- fil-A.
At the end of the two-day experience, your team will walk away with:
- Strategies to build leaders and establish a culture of leadership development
- A plan to invest in potential leaders in your church
- A process to help develop the spiritual vitality and skills of your leaders
- A solution that has proven to deliver an abundant harvest of reproducing leaders in like-minded churches
- Reproducible systems to develop an action plan to immediately implement your leadership development strategy
WHAT ARE THE DETAILS?
- Dates & Times: Monday, March 4 from 10 am to 6 pm and Tuesday, March 5 from 8 am to 4 pm
- Location: Chick-fil-A Headquarters in Atlanta
- Participants: Leadership teams of five people from each church; Limited to a maximum of eight churches
- Meals: Includes lunches and breaks on both days
- Cost: $2,000 per team registration fee
Again, space is limited to eight teams of five people. Take your leadership team and plan a retreat in March around this training event. Register your team today!