Jesus said “the harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few” (Luke 10:2). If this is true, that the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few, then it should be the job of the church to raise up the saints within the body. Seacoast Church takes this responsibility seriously and in response has created a 9 month internship to help develop and prepare laborers to send into the field.
Seacoast’s All-Access internship was created three years ago by Pastor Mac Lake in an effort to better equip and train future pastors and ministry leaders. Over the last three years, All-Access has continually grown and developed into an internship that specifically focuses on 8 core competencies of ministry, allowing each intern to not only gain wisdom on how to conduct ministry, but the experiences needed to implement the truths being learned.
As a part of the program, interns will participate in the following:
- weekly theological reading and discussions with other interns and pastors
- monthly mentoring
- weekly ministry experience within a specific ministry of choice
- weekly interviews with Seacoast pastors and other ministry leaders around the United States
- participation in special events and conferences
- opportunity to plan and execute a large community outreach as a team
- many other opportunities to learn and grow in a large, cutting-edge, multi-site church
If you believe that God may be calling you into full-time vocational ministry or have a desire to grow deeper in your leadership with the church, then we would encourage you to check out Seacoast’s All-Access internship. For more information, CLICK HERE or contact Pastor Ernest Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or twitter: @Ernest_Smith
All applications are due by August 12th for the 2011-2012 program.