What kind of leader do you want to develop? Not, what kind do you want to find? But what kind do you want to develop? My guess is you want leaders who…
- are men and women of character
- give their all to the cause
- embody the values of your organization
- inspire others to follow
- think biblically and decide wisely
- display patience and perseverance
- are committed to reproducing themselves in other leaders
Leaders like this aren’t built in the classroom …they’re built on the battlefield of the mission.
Leaders like this aren’t built from reading a book …they’re built from the challenge of putting content into action.
Leaders like this aren’t built through “just jump in and figure it out” …they’re built through constant input and feedback.
Leaders like this aren’t built in a day … they’re built over a season.