To celebrate the 2-year anniversary of the LAUNCH Network we recently hosted a series of Vision Webinars. Here are a few highlights just in case you missed it.
Past Two Years
- 39 Parent Churches (sending churches) we’ve partnered with to plant a new church. Our mission is to Partner with churches to inspire and equip next generation planters to lead strong. So this is the #1 measure on our scoreboard.
- 110 Church Plant candidates assessed
- 63 Church planters trained
- 34 Churches started
- 29 Churches in pre-launch stage
- 117 Baptized in 2012
- $745,000 grants given to new Church plants
- 4 Assessment Centers opened with 8 Assessments in 2013
- 8 Training Centers across the US
- 30,000 ft view – LAUNCH will partner with churches to start City Movements in 25 Cities in the next 5 years
- 10,000 ft view – In 2013 we will reveal a new funding site we believe will change the way church planters are funded. Imagine a Compassion International model for sponsoring Church Planters. 100% of LAUNCH’s partnering church’s dollars go straight to the church planter.
- Ground level view – Virtual Whiteboard Sessions starting in May 2013. Partners will gather every other month to learn from field experts. Also in March we’re rolling out online training for LAUNCH Wives through the Right Now Training platform.
Here’s a picture of what’s happened over the past 2 years. You can join the movement by going to www.launchstrong.com an click on Partners Apply.