I’m flying to North Carolina today to prepare for a vision meeting for all those in NC who are interested in church planting and hearing more about what we’re doing with a brand new organization called LAUNCH. We have folks coming from all over the state to join us at Summit Church our gracious host site. During the time together we will…
- Learn about the incredible need for new churches
- Hear the story of how West Ridge Church has planted nearly 50 churches in the last six years.
- Discover a new innovative model for equipping church planters
- Get an understanding of how LAUNCH is more than a church plant network, it’s a Leadership Development Network
- Discuss best practices in church planting
- Connect with some other great people from NC who have the same passion for Kingdom growth
- Eat a really good FREE lunch
The Vision Meeting isn’t until Wednesday, Nov 3 from 11:00-1:00, so it’s not too late to join us. If your interested drop me an email at email@example.com. If you can’t make it to NC we have other vision meetings being scheduled for other major cities, let me know if you’d like to be on our mailing list.