Great questions stimulate great thinking, great ideas, great motivation and ultimately help you grow as a leader. Here are a few questions I’m thinking through, so I thought I’d invite you to join me.
- What 10 books should I read over the next year?
- Who are 10 leaders I can ask to meet with and learn from? (What are 10 questions I will ask them?)
- What 10 companies, churches or organizations should I be learning from?
- What are the top 10 Scripture passages I can study to grow my character in a specific area?
- What are 10 questions I can ask myself to help me capture God’s vision for my life and leadership?
- What are the top 10 barriers I face in accomplishing my dream?
- Who are the top 10 people I should be investing my time in?
- What are 10 tools or resources I need to help me do my job faster and better?
- What are 10 things I need to stop doing?
- What are 10 most significant things I want to accomplish as a leader in the next year?
What questions would you add to this list?
Watch my Periscope on this post